The biggest names on Twitch, $300,000, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, and all that’s missing is YOU. Register now to compete in Broadcaster Royale : OMEN Challenge, the game-changing tournament series only on Twitch. Not into competing? Tune in and cheer on your favorite streamers in the partner invitationals beginning tomorrow from 4:00AM PST on /broadcasterroyale!
Season 1 recently concluded, and featured thousands of community members competing alongside over 150 Twitch Partners including Shroud, Lil_Lexi, Sacriel, and Anthony_Kongphan, for a $300,000 prize pool. Broadcaster Royale is a one of a kind event because any PUBG fan can qualify to compete against Twitch streamers for a piece of the grand prize.
This season, we’re working again with OMEN by HP to integrate their globally renowned OMEN Challenge to mix up the format all the way from the qualifiers to the finals. Now, teams will need to survive against the competition AND a gauntlet of OMEN challenges that require foregoing conservative moves and embracing risky strategies to collect points. Some of the challenges may include:
- Raining Crates: It's raining crates and... crates - five times more crates!
- Choose Wisely: There’s three times more loot but no backpacks - what will you choose?
- Marksman: Snipers, DMRs, & Pistols only. Don't miss!
Teams that earn the most points in each region will go on to the finals at TwitchCon 2018, playing on cutting-edge gaming desktops and displays from OMEN by HP. And best of all, badge, travel and accommodations are covered by us*! Whether they’re a top Twitch streamer or a community member from the open qualifiers, winners of Broadcaster Royale will receive the opportunity to have their own PUBG in-game items to sell. Open registration for season 2 begins now and closes on September 25 at 11:59 PM PT (or when slots are filled).
Ready to get started? We thought so! Here are some important details you’ll need to know: Broadcaster Royale: OMEN Challenge will consist of two paths for competitors: Invitational & Open. Don’t worry, both paths ultimately lead to TwitchCon.
What You Need to Know
- All competitors must stream their POV via Twitch. Not streaming could result in disqualification.
- Team Size: 2. Both players must register together.
- Regions: Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, & South America
- You must compete in one qualifier (schedule below). Regional champions move on to the Live Finals.
- Registration closes on September 25 at 11:59 PDT.
- For more information on the tournament structure and rules, click here.
- September 14 - Open Registration Begins
- September 15 - Partner Invitational #1 - Asia, EU
- September 16 - Partner Invitational #1 - SA, NA
- September 22 - Partner Invitational #2 - Asia, EU
- September 23 - Partner Invitational #2 - SA, NA
- September 25 - Open Registration Closes
- September 29 - Partner Invitational Final - Asia, EU, SA, NA
- September 30 - Open Qualifier - OCE, Asia, EU, NA
- October 26 - Grand Finals Day 1
- October 27 - Grand Finals Day 2
- October 28 - Grand Finals Day 3
- Subject to certain restrictions.
- South America will only have an Invitational Path. Oceania will only have an Open Path. All other regions will have both an Open & Invitational Path.