Ready up your squad and be a part of a unique competitive experience happening at a Microsoft Store near you! We are excited to be hosting a 4-week comprehensive Fortnite program with players having the opportunity to call themselves one of the top teams in North America!
Each week during the Regional Qualifier phase, teams at the Microsoft Store will be dropped into public matches to accumulate points through placements and eliminations. Be the top team in Phase 1 from your location, and you'll move up to play against other teams from your Region of 20 stores. Teams in Phase 2 will play in a two Private Sever matches where the top 3 will take home a portion of that week's $7,000 prize pool. Land in the top 6 and you move on to Phase 3.
Teams earning a spot in Phase 3: Championship Tournament will compete in 5 Private Server matches where the top 3 teams will each get a slice of the $15,000 prize pool!
Sign up is free and all hardware is provided - all you need to do is pre-register on your local store's page and show up at the door to compete. Preregistering does not guarantee a spot! Tournament entry is first-come, first-serve until all spots are filled. Arrive early! Event is capped at 10 teams (40 players).
Phase 1: Compete in your store’s regular Fortnite program. One team per store from Phase 1 advances to Phase 2.
Phase 2: Begins immediately after Phase 1.
Phase 3: Invitation only to compete and will take place November 10th at 5pm EST.
- Phase 1 + 2: Qualifier and Regional Events
- Week 1: Central Region: October 19 -5:00 - 9:00 PM CST
- Week 2: Southeast (East 2) Region: October 26 -5:00 - 9:00 PM EST
- Week 3: Northeast (East 1): November 2 - 5:00 - 9:00 PM EST
- Week 4: West Region: November 9 - 5:00 - 9:00 PM PST **Check-in begins at 3:30 PM local time, and tournaments will start at 5:00 PM. Be sure to arrive early to secure a spot. Times may vary per store, check your store listing for details.
- Phase 3: Championship Tournament
- Final Event: November 10 – 5:00PM-9:00PM EST (Estimated time, subject to change)
- Open to all players aged 14 and up. Players 14-17 must have a parent or guardian fill out a parental consent form provided by the store.
- High-powered ROG laptops, mice, mouse pads, and HyperX headsets will be provided
- Xbox One controllers will be provided upon request, and players may bring their own controllers
- Note: Times may vary per store - see your store page for details
- Registration (and possible warm up) will begin 30 minutes prior to Event start time
- You receive points based on your placement, and per Elimination (ask your store's Gaming Expert for details)
Participating Stores - Find your store to register
What peripherals/equipment will be provided?
Laptop: ASUS ROG G752VT. Mouse: ASUS ROG Gladius mouse, mousepad: ROG Whetstone. Headset: HyperX Cloud II. Controller: Xbox One standard controller
Are we able to bring our own peripherals/equipment (keyboard, mouse, controllers, etc.)
Yes, anything but headset
Is it really a $55,000 prize pool?
Yes, it is a $55,000 total prize pool, but broken down to separate, $10,000 regional tournaments with a $15,000 championship final.
Can I play in more than one regional tournament?
No, you are only allowed to compete in one regional tournament.
Do my teammates have to play in the same store?
Yes, all players on your team must participate in the same store in Phase 1, 2, and 3.. No swap outs are allowed at any point of this tournament.
Is this a Squads, Duos, or Solos program?
This is a Squads only program. You can participate in other events at Microsoft Stores by clicking HERE
What is the point system?
Placement 1st Place - 100 points 2nd Place - 92 points 3rd Place - 84 points 4th Place - 76 points 5th Place - 68 points 6th Place - 60 points 7th Place - 52 points 8th Place - 44 points 9th Place - 36 points 10th Place - 28 points 11th Place - 20 points 12th Place - 12 points - Eliminations: 10 Points each