Sunday, December 10th 4:00 pm PST / 7:00 pm EST
2v2 Hoops. Double Elimination.
Registration ends on December 10th at 3:30 pm PST / 6:30 pm EST
You MUST use your smash.gg account to check in to ALL of your games, and to submit game scores. Inability to do so may result in disqualification. If you are unable to make the tournament after signing up, let one of the admins know so they can remove you from the bracket.
Visit https://www.rankedhoops.com for links to our steam group and discord channel.
AttendeesView All 73 Attendees
- US East or US West only.
- Orange team gets priority server selection for game 1.
- Blue team has the option to change the server for even numbered matches (games 2, 4). They must notify the orange team to make this change, and if the orange team will not comply, they must contact a moderator.
- If you have ping issues or any other technical issue within the first 30 seconds and if no shots have been scored:
- You or your teammate must notify the other team and leave the game in the first 30 seconds.
- The match will then be restarted with identical settings.
- Each team gets 1 reset per set(bo1, bo3, bo5, etc).
- If you have any technical issue after the first 30 seconds or after a shot has been scored:
- You or your teammate must notify the other team in game or in smash chat. You must ask for a reset in chat when the problem occurs, or ask for a redo in chat after the game is over.
- Everyone must keep playing as if the game will be counted.
- The game may be thrown out only if both teams agree to reset the game. Please be sportsmanlike in your decisions.
- Only casters and moderators may spectate games. If a caster or moderator intends to spectate your game, they will tell you they are joining the server in smash chat.
- If there are $100 or more in the pool, it will be split the same as non-key items.
- If there are $50-$99.99 in the pool, it will be split 75-25 between 1st and 2nd place.
- If there are less than $50 in the pool, it will go to 1st place.