Sunday, January 14th 4:00 pm PST / 7:00 pm EST
2v2 Hoops. Double Elimination. PC/Xbox/Switch only.
Registration ends on January 14th at 3:30 pm PST / 6:30 pm EST
You MUST use your smash.gg account to check in to ALL of your games, and to submit game scores. Inability to do so may result in disqualification. If you are unable to make the tournament after signing up, let one of the admins know so they can remove you from the bracket.
Visit https://www.rankedhoops.com for links to our steam group and discord channel.
- Before the game lobby is created, both teams should communicate their server region preference in the smash.gg chat for that game.
- If blue team has communicated their server region preference before the game lobby is created:
- The server region chosen must be a server region central to both teams (EX: if one team is from US-W and one is from EU, the US-E server region must be chosen).
- If there is no server region central to both teams (EX: one team from US-W, one from US-E), the orange team must alternate every game in the series between their preferred server region and blue team's preferred server region.
- If blue team has not communicated their server preference before the game lobby is created:
- Orange team may choose the server region.
- If you have ping issues or any other technical issue within the first 30 seconds of the game and if no shots have been scored:
- You or your teammate must notify the other team in game chat (please screenshot the chat and timer) or in smash chat and leave the game within the first 30 seconds.
- The match must then be restarted with identical settings.
- Each team is allowed a maximum of 1 reset per series.
- If you have any technical issue after the first 30 seconds or after a shot has been scored:
- You or your teammate must notify the other team in game chat or in smash chat. You must ask for a reset in chat when the problem occurs, or ask for a redo in chat after the game is over.
- Regardless, everyone must keep playing as if the game will be counted.
- The game may be thrown out only if both teams agree to reset the game. Please be sportsmanlike in your decisions.
If your opponent has not followed these rules, message a moderator immediately and screenshot everything that might be relevant, including proof that your team has followed all the rules.
- If there is $100 or more in the pool, it will be split 60-30-10 between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- If there is $50-$99.99 in the pool, it will be split 75-25 between 1st and 2nd place.
- If there is less than $50 in the pool, it will go to 1st place.