We hope everyone enjoyed Hypespotting 6 and had a great weekend. Make sure to prepare yourself for the next monthly installment of Battlefield Glasgow featuring Singles, Doubles and an Amatueur Bracket.
We will now be changing to the 2 stock ruleset and stagelists to accomodate to the changes happening throughout the UK so be sure to double check all the rules.
This month the lineup will be:
Sm4sh Singles(40 cap) - Round Robin Pools Sm4sh Doubles(16 team cap) - Double Elimination
Venue - £2 Singles - £5 Doubles - £3 per player
No outside food or drink is allowed to be brought into Max XP.
~SCHEDULE (Subject to change)
Venue Opens: 11:00
Registration Opens 11:15
11:30 Smash 4 Doubles
12:30 - 14:00 Smash 4 Singles Pools - Wave 1
13:45 - 16:00 Smash 4 Singles Pools - Wave 2
16:30 - 19:30 Smash 4 Singles Finals
Venue Closes: 21:00
Stage Strike from Neutrals:
- Players pick characters
- Players play Rock Paper Scissors
- Winner strikes a neutral stage off
- Losers strikes 2 neutral stages off
- Winner picks from the remaining 2 stages
After each match:
- Winner announces 2 stage bans
- Loser chooses counterpick stage 2a. If Loser picks Final Destination they can choose whatever Omega Formed stage they want.
- Winner chooses character
- Loser chooses character
Note: Gentleman's rule applies but stages marked as banned are still off limits.
Note: Tiebreaking is only initiated if the game started a sudden death round upon completion. Otherwise, the game declared winner is the winner of the match.
Winner is determined by highest stock count then lowest percent. If the % were tied or the match ended in a simultaneous death, proceed to step 2.
1 stock, 3 minute match is played as a tiebreaker match. The winner of this match wins the round. If there is a tie in this match, proceed to step 3.
A second 1 stock, no time limit match is played. If a simultaneous death is initiated (such as swallocide) in this match, the initiator loses the match. There is no tie for this match, it is play until you win.
Ruleset for Smash 4 Singles
- 2 stocks
- 6 minutes
- Best of 3 until Winners finals(or otherwise specified on the day)
- Double Elimination
- Use of the Wii U Gamepad is off limits.
- Equipment is off limits
- Customs are off limits
- Items are set to OFF and NONE
- Pause is OFF
- Miis are Legal (Each setup will have default size 1122 Mii Brawlers / 2331 Swordsmen / 3322 Gunners available for use)
● Final Destination
● Lylat Cruise
● Town & City
● Omega stages**
- *Banning Battlefield automatically bans Dreamland as well. It only uses one of your bans.
** If Final Destination is chosen as a players ban, this also covers all Omega forms.
Banned: Palutena's Temple, Great Cave Offensive
29-31 Duke St, Glasgow G4 0UL, UK