BCS Summer Slam - NA (Week 2)
- Tier: AAA
- Type: Online
- Region: US-E
- Prizes: $3,000 (in the series Final events)
Each qualifier tournament pays out Circuit Points. Cash prizes are awarded for the Final tournament only.
SCHOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER! SCHOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR BRAWLHALLA! Grab your swimsuit, sunblock, grapple hammer, and head to the beach for the BCS Summer Slam.
This one's gonna be a scorcher, so get ready for five weeks of intense 1v1 competitive play covering both the European and North American Regions!
Here's how each week will work:
- Week 1 will start with NA, where top 16 will qualify in a AAA tournament for a 32-player $1500 Finals in Week 5.
- Week 2 will be the same but for EU.
- Week 3 will be back to NA, where players who didn't qualify top 16 can try to, or those that did qualify can fight to better their seed.
- Week 4 will mimic week 3 but for the EU region.
- As you can probably guess, Week 5 will be the final 32-player tournament for each individual region (Saturday for NA and Sunday for EU).
Back by popular demand, all tournaments will have pools up to top 8 on Saturday, and all top 8 matches will be Best of 5 and held on Sunday.
Seeds for the qualifiers will be determined as usual with Circuit Points>ELO Ranking. As for the Finals, best placing followed by CP followed by ELO ranking will decide the order.
Brawlhalla Championship Series, better known as BCS, has been organizing flagship Brawlhalla tournaments for over a year now and stands as one of the most competitive environments for any player looking to test their might against the best in the world.
Because this event is region locked, only players physically living in the North American and European regions may participate in their given week.
The NA 1v1 Bracket will begin on Saturday, June 17th, 12pm ET
The NA 1v1 Top 8 will begin on Sunday, June 18th, 2pm ET
Top 32 will be streamed on Saturday, June 17th, 2pm ET
Top 8 will be streamed on Sunday, June 18th, 2pm ET
Please click the links above for automatic time conversion