WELCOME TO BEAST 7!
BEAST is the largest Super Smash Brothers tournament series in Europe. First held in 2011, the BEAST series has consistently drawn top international competitors and been the place for many highlights in global Smash history.
BEAST 7 will aim to continue to set the benchmark for European tournaments. Here is part of what we will offer you as an attendee:
- Huge 2800m2 (30000 sqft) venue
- Top level atteendees from Europe and North America
- Venue conveniently located next to hotel, with great deals on hotel pricing specifically for BEAST attendees
- Vast amount of setups guaranteed
- Top notch streaming by GeekyGoonSquad, BYOController and NegativeEdge
- Seasoned TO team with international hosting experience
- Guaranteed access to friendlies with a venue open 24/7
Tournaments will be held in the following formats:
- Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles (1v1)
- Super Smash Brothers Melee Doubles (2v2)
- Super Smash Brothers for Wii U Singles (1v1)
- Super Smash Brothers for Wii U Doubles (2v2)
- Super Smash Brothers 64 Singles (1v1)
- Street Fighter V (1v1)
Please check out or website for more information about us and the event!
Maskingatan 11, 417 64 Göteborg, Sweden
The venue is located to the north of the river Göta Älv (River of the Geats) that runs through Gothenburg.
The easiest way to reach the venue is by bus and here we are looking to take Bus 16 heading towards Eketrägatan. From the central station you are going to head west out of station, opposite side of the train tracks, and check for busses heading to the north from the stop called Nordstan. The bus should take just under 20 minutes and you will be getting off at the stop called Eriksbergstorget.
From here you will be walking to the left of the two buildings on the opposite side of the road. Bus tickets are available from the Västtrafik travel shop situated in the north part of the Central Station.