- Tier: BCX
- Type: In-Person 1v1 & 2v2
- Region: LAN
- Prizes: $100,000
- Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/Brawlhalla
Online Tournament Registration is now closed.
On-site 1v1 Registration is open until Friday at 7PM
The Brawlhalla World Championship is the exciting conclusion to our nearly year-long competitive season! Players from around the world have been competing in dozens of officially sanctioned Brawlhalla Circuit tournaments all year long, earning points to secure invites into the final bracket of the World Championship tournaments.
Introducing: Waterfall Brackets!
Anyone who registers will compete in the World Championship tournaments! The Waterfall bracket setup ensures that all registered players fight at least 7 matches in a tournament - and many more in most cases. Players are seeded into round-robin placement pools, can be placed into different divisions based on those results, and can work their way up the divisions by performing well.
There's a lot more to expect at BCX this year than the World Championship. In addition to the best Brawlhalla competition you've ever seen, there will be:
- 2v1 Combo Contest!
- New Metadev Skin!
- Developers in-person you can talk to!
- Dev talk panels!
- New merchandise!
- Revenge tournament to compete in if you get knocked out of the main tournament!
- Tournament brackets organized by world-renowned FGC Tournament Organizer and inspirational leader Alex Jebailey!
- Updated bracket progression graphics visible in the venue at all times!
(schedule is subject to change)
You can view the schedule graphic here.
Side Tournament registration opens at noon Friday/Saturday and extends until 15 minutes before the side tournament begins, it can be done on site in-person or via smash.gg on mobile. Side Tournaments are intended for players who got eliminated from Placement Pools, Division 3, or Division 2 and will feature merchandise as prizes.
- Friday - 2v2 Waterfall -> Top 16 -> Top 8, Special Events
- Saturday - 1v1 Waterfall -> 1v1 Play-offs -> Top 32
- Sunday - 1v1 Top 32 -> Top 8, 2v2 Top 8, 1v1 Top 8
The Cobb Galleria venue is connected by an enclosed promenade to the Renaissance Waverly Hotel. Alternatively, you can stay at the Sheraton Suites Galleria, which is connected to the venue by an outdoor pedestrian sky bridge. There are also many other nearby hotel options.
AttendeesView All 239 Attendees
2 Galleria Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
The nearest airport is ATL (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International). From there you can take an Uber or Taxi to the Cobb Galleria at an average cost of $20-$30.
The Cobb Galleria is located near the interchange of I-75 and I-285.
If traveling north on I-75 take Exit 258/Cumberland Boulevard. Go west on Cumberland Boulevard to the fourth traffic light at Cobb Parkway/US 41. Turn right on Cobb Parkway and go 7/10ths of a mile (6 traffic lights) to Galleria Drive. Turn right onto Galleria Drive. The Cobb Galleria Centre’s main (rotunda) entrance is located immediately on the right. An additional parking facility is located directly across Galleria Drive.
If traveling south on I-75 take Exit 258/Cumberland Boulevard. Go west on Cumberland Boulevard to the fourth traffic light at Cobb Parkway/US 41. Turn right on Cobb Parkway and go 7/10ths of a mile (6 traffic lights) to Galleria Drive. Turn right onto Galleria Drive. The Cobb Galleria Centre’s main (rotunda) entrance is located immediately on the right. An additional parking facility is located directly across Galleria Drive.
If traveling east on I-285 take Exit 19/Cobb Parkway/US 41. At the end of the exit ramp turn right onto Cobb Parkway and move into the left-hand turning lane. At the first traffic light turn left onto Galleria Drive. The Cobb Galleria Centre’s main (rotunda) entrance is located immediately on the right. An additional parking facility is located directly across Galleria Drive.
If traveling west on I-285 take Exit 20/Cobb Parkway/US 41. Continue to exit using the lane marked Cobb Parkway. At the traffic light at the end of the exit ramp turn left onto Cobb Parkway and go under I-285. Make a left hand turn at the second traffic light onto Galleria Drive. The Cobb Galleria Centre’s main (rotunda) entrance is located immediately on the right. An additional parking facility is located directly across Galleria Drive.
There are more than 2,000 parking spaces on site. Parking can be found at three main parking decks. A two-level and four-level deck can be accessed from the main (rotunda) entrance to Cobb Galleria Centre, while a five-level deck is located directly across Galleria Drive. This parking deck has an underground tunnel on the 2nd level with direct access to the front entrance of Cobb Galleria Centre. Use this tunnel in order to avoid traffic while crossing the street and also to protect yourself from inclement weather.
- A “game” is defined as the instance of combat where the outcome is determined by a team/player losing all their stocks.
- A “set” is defined as the best-of-3 or best-of-5 games that is played until a team/player has won a majority of the set. (Multiple sets are only played in the case of the lower seed team/player winning a set in the Grand Finals.)
- A “match” is defined as the set or collection of sets wherein a team/player has officially lost and the winning team/player advances to the next round of the Tournament.
- A team/player may not forfeit a match. Forfeiting a match will result in punitive measures to be determined by Tournament Administration, including the loss of any prizes that team/player may have otherwise been entitled to.
- If a team/player fails to show up for a match they were scheduled for, they will be subject to punitive measures to be determined by Tournament Administration, including the loss of any prize money that team/player may have otherwise been entitled to.
- If a team/player is otherwise disqualified for any reason, they will be subject to punitive measures to be determined by Tournament Administration, including the loss of any prize money that team/player may have otherwise been entitled to.
- Every match in Top 8 will be best-of-5; all other matches are best-of-3.
- Up to 5 minutes of coaching in between games is allowed. However, coaching during a game being played is prohibited. The offending coach/player will be subject to punitive measures determined on a case-by-case basis by Tournament Administration.
In Game Settings
All settings at BCX will be locked in. No changes are necessary.
- On the first game of any set, the lower seed player(s) must lock in their Legend(s) and Stance(s) before the higher seed player(s) is required to. In every other game of a set, the winning player(s) of the previous game must lock in their Legend(s) and Stance(s) before the losing player(s) is required to.
- After both teams are locked in, the lobby can move forward and map striking begins.
- On the first game of any set, the higher seed team/player must strike all but three stages from the map pool. The lower seed team may then choose from the remaining three stages by striking two.
- Every game afterward within the set, the losing team/player of the previous game must strike all but three stages from the map pool. The winning team of the previous game may then choose from the remaining three stages by striking two.
Stoppage of Time / Interruption of Game
- If a player has an unforeseen issue preventing them from starting their next match, they may have up to 5 minutes within their set to correct the issue and start their match. After 5 minutes, it is up to the discretion of Tournament Administration whether or not the offending team/player will forfeit their match or if additional time will be given for the team/player to correct their issue.
- If the game has loaded and begun and a player has an unforeseen issue preventing them from competing in the game within the first 10 seconds of the game, they may suicide 3 times to prematurely terminate the game and correct their issue. As stated above, they will have 5 minutes within the entire set to correct these issues.
- Each player must display well-mannered behavior throughout the entire duration of the tournament. This includes before, during, and after competitions. Good behavior is expected in all public areas of interaction which include but are not limited to Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, and the in-game Brawlhalla client.
- Poor or negative behavior towards tournament staff, sponsors, or other players is unacceptable and punitive measures will be taken on a case by case basis as determined by the Tournament Administration.
- If any player is found using any cheat during competitive play, all games that were affected will be subject to forfeiture and other potential penalties.
- Intentionally losing a game, collusion, or any other action of a similar or reprehensible nature will not be tolerated.
- Each player must use their best efforts to compete in a sportsmanlike manner at all times.
- Tournament Administration has the right to deem any name, tag, or clan name inappropriate. If any name or tag (including clans) is flagged as inappropriate, teams or players may be denied registration, disqualified, or required to change it appropriately in order to continue.
- Additional content may be required out of players by Tournament Administration, which all players must make themselves available throughout the entire duration of the tournament for.
All rules are subject to a Tournament Administrator’s interpretation. BMG reserves the right to modify, add, or delete rules at any time, without prior notice and/or reason. Unless otherwise stated, all decisions made by an Administrator pursuant to these rules are final and binding upon all applicable parties. If you do not agree with all of the rules and stipulations listed above, you may not participate in the Brawlhalla Circuit. By requesting entry into the Tournament, you represent and warrant to BMG that you have read, understand, and agree to these rules and stipulations, and promise to act in compliance with such rules and stipulations at all times.
World Championship 1v1 (Top 32)
- 1st - $20,000 (40%)
- 2nd - $7,500 (15%)
- 3rd - $5,000 (10%)
- 4th - $2,500 (5%)
- 5th - $1,500 (3%)
- 7th - $1,000 (2%)
- 9th - $750 (1.5%)
- 13th - $500 (1%)
- 17th - $375 (.75%)
- 25th - $250 (.5%)
World Championship 2v2 (Top 16)
- 1st - $25,000 (50%)
- 2nd - $7,000 (14%)
- 3rd - $4,000 (8%)
- 4th - $3,000 (6%)
- 5th - $2,000 (4%)
- 7th - $1,000 (2%)
- 9th - $750 (1.5%)
- 13th - $500 (1%)