CEOtaku 2018 returns to the Wyndham Orlando Resort on September 21-23. Registration is now open!
Tournament registration for CEOtaku is now CLOSED! Thank you to everyone for making this the biggest dedicated Anime tournament in American history! Spectators may still purchase passes online or at the door.
On Site Registration ($80) is considered Emergency Registration and is only available Friday, September 21st from 7 PM to 9 PM. Emergency registrants are placed into bracket byes with NO regional seeding and can only be added before a tournament starts.
As Florida’s first “Anime” Fighting Game Convention and the largest dedicated anime fighting game tournament in the world, CEOtaku promises the best competitors, artists, vendors, and fans a place to celebrate their love of fighting games and the culture around them.
This year will feature 16 Tournaments. Stream Schedule will be determined by Live Attendance per event and announced shortly after online registraton closes:
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4)
- Guilty Gear XRD REV 2 (PS4)
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (PS4)
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction (PS4)
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] (PS4)
- Skullgirls: 2nd Encore (PS4)
- Fighting EX Layer (PS4)
- Melty Blood Actress Again: Current Code (PS4)
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core+R (PS3)
- Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai (PS4)
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy (PS4)
- Catherine (PS3 unless PS4 remaster is out)
- Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX 6 Stars!!!!!! (PC)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (PC)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (PS4)
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT 3v3 (PS4)
- Single Day Wristbands for Spectators can be purchased at the door for $25 Saturday or Sunday.
- Registration Deadlines for Tournament players:
- Early bird player registration is $45 until July 31st 11:59pm EST
- Regular player registration is $55 until Sunday August 31 11:59pm EST
- Late player registration is $65 until Friday September 14th 11:59pm EST
Online Registration will end Friday September 14th so that Seeding and Preliminary Pools can be created over the weekend. There will be Emergency On site Registration Friday night September 21st during badge pickup ONLY from 7-9 pm. No on site reg for official tournaments will be allowed after this. Players that wait until on site emergency reg will not be regionally seeded and placed in first available byes that will be limited. On site Reg will be $80 plus $10 per game.
AttendeesView All 971 Attendees
8001 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
For information on how to get to the venue, food options and more please visit http://www.ceogaming.org/ceotakuhotel
CEO at the Wyndham Orlando Resort is located less than 20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Hotel Rooms will sell out fast for CEOtaku at the Wyndham Orlando Resort so book now!
All games follow a standard ruleset unless otherwise noted:
-Double Elimination pools. -All Games 2/3 -Winners, Losers and Grand Finals are 3/5
All Tournaments this year will be played on Playstation 4, Playstation 3 and PC/Steam. Please Bring your own working controllers, sticks or converters.
Additional rules may be found on www.ceogaming.org/
Cash Prizes with nothing taken from the Pot entries.
Less than 50 players will be a 60/30/10 Split. More than 50 players will be top 60/20/10/5/2.5/2.5 Split. More than 100 players will be a Top 8 Split of 50/25/10/5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5
Additional Prizing may be added and will be announced before the event begins.