Are you ready for a new Fight Session #7 with prize pots and bringing on of the hypest Smash games back!
Date: - April 28, 2018
Place: - BACK Amsterdam, Bos en Lommerweg 361, Amsterdam
- Tekken 7 1 vs 1
- Super Smash bros. Melee Singles 1 vs 1
- Dragon Ball FighterZ 1 vs 1
- 12:00 - Opening venue
- 12:30 - Registration closed for SSBM & Tekken 7
- 13:00 - Start bracket SSBM & Tekken 7
- 13:30 - Registration closed for Dragon Ball FighterZ
- 14:00 - Start bracket Tekken 7
- 15:00 - Start bracket Dragon Ball FighterZ
- 21:00 venue closing.
- The venue fee is €2,-.
- You will receive a discount of €1 if you bring a monitor/CRT tv and an €1 discount if you bring a complete setup (Gamecube /Wii + Melee/PS4 + DBFZ/ PS4 + Tekken7). Discounts for hardware will be given on the day of the tournament itself (Max discount is €2,-). We take cash and it's possible to pin.
- SSBM Singles - €5,-
- Tekken 7 1vs1 - €3,-
- Dragon Ball FighterZ 1vs1 - €3,-
- We take cash and it's possible to pin.
- SSBM - 32 players max
- Tekken 7 - 32 players max
- Dragon Ball FIghterz - 32 players max
- The max caps can change, if there is more interest for.
Additional info: Nearest supermarket is at Bos en Lommerplein, it is a 10 min walk. At Bos en Lommerplein you have 2 supermarkets (Albert Heijn & Vomar) and there is also a KFC and more fastfood restaurants .
Bos en Lommerweg 361, 1061 DH Amsterdam, Nederland
Use https://9292.nl/ if you don't know how to get here.
- Closest trainstation: Station Sloterdijk.
- Metro: 50 - Metro stop De vlugtlaan.
- Trams: 7, 13 & 14.
- Bus: 21, 80