Genesis 6 returns to Oakland and the Paramount Theater!
Why attend Genesis 6?
- First supermajor to feature Super Smash Bros Ultimate!
- Genesis is the largest and most competitive grassroots Smash event every year!
- FREE 24 hour venue Fri/Sat!
- FREE arcade/rhythm games!
- Top tier artist alley & vendors!
- Finals Sunday in the beautiful Paramount Theater!
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Super Smash Bros (N64)
- Rivals of Aether
- Splatoon 2 (Capped at 256)
Side games (Saturday only, can be entered w/spectator pass):
- Slap City
- Dance Dance Revolution (technical + freestyle)
- Magical Drop 3
Volunteer / Vendor / Media
Applications can be found on our website: https://www.genesisgaming.gg/apps
We are partnering with the Oakland City Center Marriott for G6, directly attached to the venue.
We are proud to offer rooms at $150/night, making Genesis one of the most affordable majors in the community! Rooms (especially rooms with 2 beds) are limited so book early! Use the link below to get the Genesis rate.
All venue fees are non-refundable
- $60 for the first 500 registrations, includes Free Official G6 pin and wristband!
- $70 for main registration period, until Friday 12/21 11:59pm PST
- $85 for late registration, until Friday 1/11 11:59pm PST
- $100 for Emergency Registration, until Tuesday 01/15 11:59pm PST
- If you enter Splatoon 2, you may only enter 1 other event due to time restrictions
- $50 for Friday/Saturday pass
- $30 for 1-day pass
Spectator passes will be available on-site.
Top 8 passes will be available to non-attendees starting 1/15
Sunday Finals at the Paramount Theater:
Finals schedule TBD
- $25: Balcony & Orch. Rear
- $45: Orchestra Front
Limited to registered spectators/attendees until 1/15.
Available to general public afterwards and on-site if seats remain.
AttendeesView All 3,542 Attendees
550 10th St, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
OAK is significantly closer than SFO but you can get to the venue via BART from either. SJC is not recommended.
The venue is across the street from the 12 St. Oakland/City Center BART station
Oakland Marriott valet/lobby/check-in is on the corner of 11th & Broadway, entrance to the parking garage is on the corner of 11th & Clay.