NorCal's first local-focused competitive Splatoon 2 event, Ink the Bay is the next in a string of local events popping up across North America! Housed at Esports Arena in Oakland, this event is in the perfect location for squids from all over the Bay Area and kids coming in from both Santa Cruz and Sacramento to meet and compete.
- 16,000 square foot facility with plenty of set ups for both competitive games and friendlies!
- Pools to Top Cut and Silver Bracket so everybody is guaranteed play after their pool
- Best of 5 Pools and Bracket, Best of 7 Grand Finals
- Livestream to be announced
- Join the Discord Server
Venue Fee: $15 or an active Esports Arena Elite membership
Tournament Entry: $5 per person
Saturday October 6th: 10am - 6pm (PST)
- 10:00AM Doors open and check-in begins
- 11:00AM Pools begins
(schedule is subject to change)
AttendeesView All 40 Attendees
255 2nd St, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
The Jack London Parking Garage is at the same address as the Venue: https://goo.gl/maps/13tnpWTPKE42
There is also the Washington Street/Embarcadero West Garage about 5 blocks away. https://goo.gl/maps/xrsQmJVuXPN2
Lake Merritt BART - https://goo.gl/maps/xYjEkULR3ny
12th St/Oakland BART - https://goo.gl/maps/VrpqmfKScvy
OAK (Oakland Airport) - 15 Minutes from Esports Arena
SFO (San Francisco Airport) - 30 Minutes from Esports Arena
The Oak Street exit on I-880 is the closest freeway exit.
Try Uber as a new customer and get a free ride: https://goo.gl/j6it6S
Try Lyft as a new customer and get $50 : https://goo.gl/leixoh
Housing - Try asking the NorCal Smash 4 Community for housing in the Facebook group
Jack London Inn - The closest and cheapest hotel to Esports Arena
OR CLICK HERE for other nearby hotel options.
RULES ARE CURRENTLY TENTATIVE. MAY CHANGED BASED ON ATTENDANCE
Sign up as either a team or as an individual. Teams will be made by the staff from individuals who sign up or from rosters that are not full at the time of the event.
- Round Robin pools, Best of 5 matches. Top teams from each pool make it to top cut, bottom teams make it to the silver bracket.
- Top Cut and Silver Bracket will both be Single Elimination, best of 5 matches.
- Grand Finals of Top Cut will be Best of 7
Match Time Code of Conduct:
- Be ready for your pools and brackets when they are announced.
- Start all matches within 5 minutes of being assigned a station.
- If there are any issues setting up, let a TO know ASAP.
- Report scores to TOs when your match is done.
- A replay may be called at the discretion of the TOs if there is any technical issue that impacts a game.
- Please let a TO know as soon as any issue arises so that they can make the ruling as quick as possible.
Rules and other details may change depending on sign ups
Pot Bonus depending on sign up. Pot distribution as follows:
1st Place: 60%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 10%