Northwest Majors IX
Join us as we celebrate the ninth installment of the Pacific Northwest's longest running fighting game major at Northwest Majors IX this April 7-9, 2017 at Highline College.
- Late Registration is available until Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:59pm for $60. Online registration will close at that point. For more information on how to get signed up, please visit northwestmajors.com/register
- Street Fighter V (FEATURED)
- Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- (FEATURED)
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction (FEATURED)
- Skullgirls: 2nd Encore+ (FEATURED)
- Killer Instinct: Season 3 (FEATURED)
- Tekken 7 (FEATURED)
- The King of Fighters XIV
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Mortal Kombat XL
- High Roller Mystery Tournament
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R
- Vampire Savior on Supergun ($250 Pot Bonus Provided by Vampire Northwest)
- MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code
- Street Fighter V 3v3
- Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- 2v2
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction 2v2
- Skullgirls: 2nd Encore+ 2v2
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Doubles
Friday - 6pm venue opens
- Badge pickup
- Emergency registration until 10pm
- SFV, GGXrdR, BBCF, & SG2E teams
Saturday - 10am start time
- Badge pickup starting at 8am
- Emergency registration for afternoon games
- All pools (including Smash 4 Doubles)
- A majority of our events will finish Saturday (Smash 4 will continue with Semifinals into Sunday)
Sunday - 12pm start time
- Sunday Finals
- The official hotel for Northwest Majors IX is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza by the Green. Shuttle access is available to and from Sea-Tac Aiport and Highline College. To access our reduced rate, call 253-854-8767 and mention the promo code HIGHLINE.
- The official #NWM9 pre-party returns to GameWorks in Downtown Seattle on Thursday, April 6, 2017. If you were looking to sample Seattle's sights, sounds, or sustenance, this is a great reason to arrive early!
2400 S 240th St, Des Moines, WA 98198, USA
Northwest Majors IX takes place in the Student Union, Building No. 8 at Highline College. For a map of the campus and directions, please see https://documents.highline.edu/highline/Highline-College-Campus-Maps.pdf
BEST WESTERN PLUS Plaza by the Green has an hourly shuttle that stops between the hotel, Highline College, and Sea-Tac Airport. Please make sure you alert the front desk at least one hour before you plan on traveling.
Highline College has free parking available on site. The South parking lot accessible by S 240th St is the closest lot to the the Student Union Building. From there, it's a quick walk and it will be one of the first (and largest) buildings you are able to see.