MSU Smash 4 proudly presents part of one a two part tournament series, Pantheon! Come out November 17th for one last Smash 4 tournament, and come back January 19th for the Kick-Off of Smash Ultimate for part two of Pantheon.
Pantheon: A Smash 4 Send-Off November 17th!
$500 pot bonus for Smash 4 singles!
There will be Singles, Doubles, and an Amateur bracket!
Ever wonder what MSU Smash 4 is up to? Check out our Season 3 Power Rankings video! ----->
- 10:00 am : Venue Opens
- 10:45 am: Doubles Registration + Check-in Ends
- 11:00 am : Doubles Starts
- 1:00 pm : Lunch Break
- 1:15 pm: Singles Registration + Check-in Ends
- 2:00 pm : Wave A Pools
- 3:00 pm : Pokken Singles
- 4:00 pm : Wave B Pools
- 6:00 pm : Top Bracket Begins
- 7:00 pm : Amateur Bracket Begins
- 9:30 pm : Tear-down Begins
- 10:00 pm : Venue Closes
If you are not checked in before registration + check-in ends you will be DQ'd from your bracket unless you have contacted a TO and have made arrangements
- Stream will be provided by GooshiGaming. https://go.twitch.tv/gooshigaming
- $10 Venue
- $5 Venue if you are a Club Member
- $5 can be reimbursed if a player supplies a full setup and it remains at the venue until it is no longer needed (as determined by the TOs).
- Entry: $10 for Singles ; $20 for Doubles ($10 per team member)
-Double Cloud is banned; only one Cloud per team
- Smash 4 Recommended Ruleset - https://tinyurl.com/RecommendedRulest
- 2 Stock, 6 Minutes
- Guest Miis with 1111 are legal
- Customs off
- Equipment Banned
- Double Elimination Bracket
- 1 Ban per player in a set
- You cannot go back to the stage you won on most recently unless opponent allows it.
- Final Destination𐩑𐩑
- Lylat Cruise
- Town & City
- Dreamland 64𐩑
- Omegas (Wily Castle, Suzaku Castle, Palutena's Temple)𐩑𐩑
𐩑Battlefield/Dreamland are treated as the same stage in the banning process
𐩑𐩑Final Destination/Omegas are treated as the same stage in the banning process
-Pizza will be available in the hall outside the venue for $1 a slice!
- Food is not allowed in the tournament rooms at all. Only water may be brought in and must be kept away from the screens. We reserve the right to remove you from the tournament after a warning if we see you with food or drinks
- Hallways have seating for eating
- There are many restaurants around MSU's campus for lunch
- Please bring setups! We will need them to run this successfully and efficiently.
- If you are going to be running late, please contact us so we can adjust things properly.
AttendeesView All 107 Attendees
404 Wilson Rd, East Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Free parking can be found in the ramp just south of the Communications Arts and Sciences Building. Ramp address is
Ramp #5 (Trowbridge Road) 1149 Red Cedar Rd East Lansing, MI 48824
The Comm Arts Building is the building with the large antennae on top, just north of that ramp. The room is in the center of the first floor, with large glass windows.
Twitter: @MSUSmash4 TO: @MSU_BlueFlare10