The San Diego Melee Community is proud to present the next installment to one of SoCal's most iconic tournaments! Back in San Diego with an even bigger house, Pat's House 3 boasts an 18,000 sq. ft. venue with a dedicated friendlies room for one of the best Melee experiences yet.
- $25 for the first 100 registrants then venue increases to $30
- 10/15/17 11:59 PM PST: Registration increases to $35
- 10/29/17 11:59 PM PST: Registration increases to $40
- 11/19/17 11:59 PM PST: Registration closes
- $20 spectator fee
- Public Schedule
- $10 singles entry fee
- $10 doubles entry fee per teammate
- Guaranteed best-of-5 sets for at least top 32!
- Nearby good food/drink locations!
9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Where do I fly into?
Make sure to fly into San Diego International Airport. San Diego is located 2 hours south from LA. Do NOT fly into Burbank, LAX, or SNA unless you have planned an alternative way to get to San Diego.
Where is Price Center Ballroom?
Pat's House 3 is being held in Price Center Ballroom West. A/B and East. If you ask anyone on campus they'll be able to direct you to the ballrooms.
Where can I park? Is parking free?
Parking is free on weekends. Make sure you park in a spot marked A, B, S, or has a meter. Read more information from the parking and transportation website here: http://bit.ly/2sn2MCn