Rocket League India presents the ASIAN OPEN. One the biggest Rocket League tournament in Asia which is open to all Asians to enter.
Compete with your 3v3 team for a share of the prize pool.
- Date: 31st March - 08th April, 2018
- Time:Saturdays - 3PM IST/ 5:30 SGT/ 6:30 JPN onwards Sundays - 2PM IST/ 4:30 SGT/ 5:30 JPN onwards
- Format: 3v3
- Prize Pool: $500 + Matcherino (https://matcherino.com/tournaments/10420) + Donations
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- REGISTRATION ENDS: 1:00PM, March 31, 2018
31st March - 1st April - POOL STAGE (Offline)
- BRACKET RELEASE: 1:45 PM, March 31st, 2018
- MATCHES START:
- 31st - 3PM IST/ 5:30 SGT/ 6:30 JPN onwards
- 1st - 2PM IST/ 4:30 SGT/ 5:30 JPN onwards
07th - 08th April - MAIN TOURNAMENT
- MATCHES START:
- 7th - 3PM IST/ 5:30 SGT/ 6:30 JPN onwards
- 8th - 2PM IST/ 4:30 SGT/ 5:30 JPN onwards
*Tournament is open to all the players that are within the Asian region.
Rocket League India
Rocket League India (RLI) is one of the largest and fastest growing Rocket League communities in Asia.
Visit our Website:
Join our Discord:
Follow us on Twitch:
AttendeesView All 177 Attendees
Rocket League 3v3 Event Rules
- A team consists of 3 players and 1 stand-in.
- Registration closes on 1:00 PM (GMT +5:30) on tournament day. Bracket will be published on 45 minute window until the tournament starts.
- If your team name falsely represents another team or an organization, you will be asked to change your team name. If you do not change your team name, you will be disqualified.
- If your team name is found to be offensive, you will be asked to change your team name. If you do not change your team name, you will be disqualified.
- If a full roster is not present for the match by 10 mins, the team will be AUTO-DISQUALIFIED.
- Standard 3v3 Matches, Asia Maritime Server with Default Team Colours. If you have ping problems with the server please contact admins or ask for moderation so that a mutual agreement can be reached upon regarding which server to play. If both the teams agree on a different server choice, that server can be played on (Allowed Servers - ASM, ASC and JP).
- Series Format:
- Pool Stage - A swiss format round, 8 teams will make it to the final day.
- Main Tournament - Double Elimination format where the 8 teams go up against each other.
- Maps: DFH Stadium.
- Unless your match is streamed, please follow smash.gg tasks on lobby creation and on confirming the score on your dashboard. Help link - How do online tournaments work on smash.gg
- Forfeit counts as individual game lost, not the entire series.
- During the series, teams must have 2 players present. -Teams are allowed to use a stand-in during the series if the original line-up has any problems (connection, electricity, etc.). If there's no stand when it is needed, it will be counted as an entire series lost.
- If a team joins without the full rosters in a lobby, they will have 5 minutes to sort it out. Repeated offense will be considered as a forfeit (Refer point 5) or auto-disqualification.
- If a team is found guilty of using an IMPOSTER, it will result in an automatic disqualification for the team.
- Unauthorized spectators or stand-ins ARE NOT allowed to be IN THE ROOM during the series.
- Reporting screenshots for scores is not required, but it will be good to have it for clearing out disputes.
- Teams MUST agree to play on stream if selected. Please use chat feature on smash.gg to coordinate stream with RLI stream organizer if your match will be streamed.
- A disconnect before a goal is scored can be restarted if both teams agree. Otherwise, the game will continue and the player has a chance to reconnect.
- Any special scenarios will be up to the judgement of the administrators and the administrator's judgement is always final.