Phoenix Blue 2 - February 22-24 2019
This February, Phoenix Blue makes its triumphant return. We expand to a grander venue in the city of Malmö and welcome Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to our roster of games. Prove yourself in singles, doubles, crews and ladder at Sweden’s next major.
- Super Smash Bros. Melee 1v1
- Super Smash Bros. Melee 2v2
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 1v1
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 2v2
- Registration ends on February 18th, 2019
- Team creation deadline is on February 19th, 2019
- Early Bird - €35 (ends November 30th, 2018)
- Regular Registraton - €45 (ends February 11th, 2019)
- Late Registration - €50 (ends February 18th, 2019)
Schedule is subject to change
Friday (February 22nd)
- Side Events
- 5v5 Regional Crews
Saturday (February 23rd)
- Singles - Pools
- Doubles - Pools & Bracket until completion
Sunday (February 24th)
- Singles - Bracket & Top 8
Travel and Accommodation
- You will be able to sleep at the venue free of charge.
- Fly into Copenhagen Airport (20 minute train ride to Malmö)
- Good Morning+ Malmö (1 minute walk to the venue)
The event will be streamed by the amazing Geeky Goon Squad at https://twitch.tv/geekygoonsquad!
AttendeesView All 85 Attendees
Stadiongatan 25, 217 62 Malmö, Sverige
From Copenhagen Airport (~35 minutes)
Take the train to Malmö Hyllie and switch to bus 6 (direction Videdal) or 8 (direction Lindängen) and get off at Malmö Södertorp. From there it's a four minute walk to the venue.
From Malmö Central Station (~25 minutes)
Take bus 8 (direction Hyllie station) and get off at Malmö Hålsjögatan. From there it's a nine minute walk to the venue.
From Triangeln Station (~15 minutes)
Take bus 6 (direction Klagshamn) and get off at Malmö Södertorp. From there it's a four minute walk to the venue.