2v2 Hoops Tournament. Double Elimination.
- Sunday, December 9th 4:00 pm PST / 7:00 pm EST - Registration ends at 3:30 pm PST / 6:30 pm EST - PC/Xbox/Switch (alternates weekly)
Every weekend we host a Hoops tournament. Performance in these tournaments counts toward your rank in our ranking system. The prizepool contains $75 a week, but every few months or so we have a larger prizepool of $300+. Our Discord has a more detailed schedule and instructions to help you stay updated! Our tournaments use smash.gg for registration, match check-in, and to submit game scores so make sure you’ve made an account here. Visit https://www.rankedhoops.gg for links to our steam group and discord channel.
AttendeesView All 35 Attendees
- If you check into your game, you are confirming that you are ready to play. Checking in to your game to avoid the disqualification timer (when your team is still not ready to play) will result in being disqualified from the tournament. The moderators may decide this on a case-by-case basis.
- Disclaimer: At any time, our casters may join into your match to eliminate stream delays/downtime.
- Before the game lobby is created, both teams should communicate their server region preference in the smash.gg chat for that game.
- If blue team has communicated their server region preference before the game lobby is created:
- The server region chosen must be a server region central to both teams (EX: if one team is from US-W and one is from EU, the US-E server region must be chosen).
- If there is no server region central to both teams (EX: one team from US-W, one from US-E), the orange team must alternate every game in the series between their preferred server region and blue team's preferred server region.
- If blue team has not communicated their server preference before the game lobby is created:
- Orange team may choose the server region.
- If you have ping issues or any other technical issue within the first 30 seconds of the game and if no shots have been scored:
- You or your teammate must notify the other team in game chat (please screenshot the chat and timer) or in smash chat and leave the game within the first 30 seconds.
- The match must then be restarted with identical settings.
- Each team is allowed a maximum of 1 reset per series.
- If you have any technical issue after the first 30 seconds or after a shot has been scored:
- You or your teammate must notify the other team in game chat or in smash chat. You must ask for a reset in chat when the problem occurs, or ask for a redo in chat after the game is over.
- Regardless, everyone must keep playing as if the game will be counted.
- The game may be thrown out only if both teams agree to reset the game. Please be sportsmanlike in your decisions.
If your opponent has not followed these rules, message a moderator immediately and screenshot everything that might be relevant, including proof that your team has followed all the rules.