West Michigan's monthly fighting game tournament continues with its 26th entry, hosted by the GFRGC at The Geek Group National Science Institute
Featured Games: Dragon Ball FighterZ, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, Injustice 2, King of Fighters XIV
- 2:00 Casuals Start
- 2:30 Registration Starts
- 4:00 Registration Ends
- 4:30 DBFZ and SFV start
- 6:00 UNIST, BBTAG, and KoFXIV start
Pricing: There is a $5 venue fee, and a $5 entry fee per tournament entered. Smaller bills (1's and 5's) are greatly appreciated. Fees are due the day of the event.
AttendeesView All 21 Attendees
902 Leonard St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504, USA
Parking available at the Seventh Reformed Church located directly across Widdicomb Avenue. Parking in front of the Geek Group is not recommended.
- Desync wireless controllers before your match. [Home > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices > Delete Controllers]
- If a pad sync issue pauses your match it can be played from unpause if both players agree. If either disagrees it is replayed from scratch.
- Bring your own controller.
- Games are played best two out of three games until top 3.
- Top 3 matches will be best three out of five.
- Every tournament is a double elimination bracket.
- A pause or pressed home button will cause the responsible party to forfeit that game.
- If one or more players requests, blind selection can be used.
- The loser may change characters. The winner must keep his or her character.
- NO turbo functions or button macros are allowed. Buttons mapped to two or three inputs for throws or other macros not including directional inputs are permitted.
- If players cannot agree on a stage within 30 seconds, Training Stage must be used.
- Be there when we call your name, or you may be disqualified.
- Coaching is allowed, but not during gameplay.
- Respect your fellow players. No racial epithets, threats, or other malarkey.
- Outside food and drink is allowed, but NOT on tables with monitors, consoles, or any other equipment.
1-9 entrants: 1st 70% of prize pool, 2nd 30%
10+ entrants: 1st 70% 2nd 20%, 3rd 10%