BSH presents : Sector Z
128 man CAP
Date : Sunday 12th of November 2017
Registration closes on Thursday 9th of November midnight.
Brackets will be published on Friday 10th of November before 1 PM.
Events : SSBM Singles, SSBM Doubles, PM Singles, PM doubles & SSBM Amateur Bracket (free) .
You can enter up to 3 events for €5 per event.
We will have UCF for Melee !
*Venue Fee * : €7 *
*discount rate at €1 per complete hardware(crt or wii/cube with disc). Max €2 discount.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN CASH ON THE DAY ITSELF (exact change is appreciated)
11:00 Venue Opens
12:00 Melee Doubles
13:00 PM Doubles
14:00 Melee Singles
15:00 PM Singles
17:00 Melee Amateur Bracket
23:00 Venue Closes
Recoding : TBA
Parking - Free near the venue
Food - There are some cafetarias closeby and its possible to buy drinks&snacks at the venue.
Housing - If you need housing please make sure to contact us to figure something out.
Players are expected to bring their own controllers.
On the day itself we will have labels so you can mark your hardware.
Still got questions? Our mail is SmashHuis@gmail.com
Pastoor Pottersplein 12, 4815 BC Breda, Nederland
Travelling by train is the easiest way to get to the venue. Once you reach Breda Central Station it's a 5 minute walk to the venue. Don't hestitate to contact a TO if you are running late.
- 128 man cap for Melee Singles
64 teams cap for Melee Doubles
Both events will be a Double Elimination bracket. All games in the Bracket will be best of 3, except for Top 8. Amateur bracket only top 4 is best of 5.
Only in Singles Bo3 there's 1 ban allowed.
No bans in Bo5 or any Doubles matches.
Winner of last game bans 1 stage first, the loser chooses a stage afterwards. Winner chooses character & loser chooses character. In this order.
Starter Stages :
- BF, DL, FD, YS & FoD (singles only)
- Pokemon Stadium
- Wobbling is allowed to 300%.
- Items off and set to none, 8 Minutes, 4 Stocks, Buffer off.
- No excessive stalling (Rising Pound, Luigi Ladder, etc.).
- DSR in effect: no counter picking a stage you have already won on. - Gentleman’s Clause: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it. - If a match times out, the winner is determined by remaining stocks, then lowest percentage on the same stock.
- If each player has one stock remaining and the match ends due to a suicide move (Ganon’s side-B, DDD’s swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of bounds, etc.), the player who initiated the move wins. - No Giga Bowser or Wario Man.
- In case of D3 Gordo-glitch: reset the game and the number of taken stocks.
- Players select their characters. Either player may choose to Blind Pick. In this case, each player secretly tells a third player their character before picking with the third player verifying their selections.
- Players play Rock-Paper-Scissors. Loser bans the first stage. If the winner requests port-priority, he/she will ban the first stage.
Players take turns removing stages from the Neutral Stages list above based upon the results of the previous rule. Striking goes 1-1. When counterpicking you are not allowed to go back to any stage you previously won on (DSR in effect).
Winning player of the preceding match bans (1 ban inBo3, 0 in Bo5) from the full list of stages, both Neutral and Counter-Pick.
- The Losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match. Cannot choose the stage banned in the previous step, nor a stage they've already won on during this set, unless agreed.
- The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding match may change their controller port.
- The next match is played.
Neutrals: Battlefield, Smashville, PokémonStadium 2
Singles Counterpicks: Final Destination, Norfair, Warioland, Fountain of Dreams, Green Hill Zone
Doubles Counterpicks: Final Destination, Norfair, Distant Planet, Yoshi’s Story (Melee), Rumble Falls (next page).
€5 entry per player for Melee/PM Singles split is 55/25/10/5/2.5
€5 entry per player for Melee/PM Doubles split is 60/30/10
The top 3 of Amateur Bracket will get a small suprise aswell ! :)