Time for a #ShellShowdown! Super Smash Brothers Shell Showdown Presented by Rise of the TMNT is coming to Oakland on October 13th Featuring Smash! There will be Singles and Doubles for Both Smash 4 and Melee, and we'll be running a Rivals of Aether and Icons Singles bracket as well. Look out for more info to come.
Shell Showdown (PST) (Times subject to small changes)
Venue Opens and Registration Starts: 10:00 AM
Melee and Smash 4 Doubles Starts: 11:00 AM
Melee and Smash 4 Doubles Top 8 Starts: 1:00 PM
Rivals and Icons Singles Starts: 2:00 PM
ALL REGISTRATION ENDS: 2:30 PM
Smash 4 and Melee Singles Starts: 3:00 PM
Icons Top 4: 4:00 PM
Smash 4 and Melee Top 32 Starts: 5:00 PM
Rivals Top 4: 5:00 PM
Melee Top 4: 7:00 PM
Smash 4 Top 4: 7:00 PM
Esports Arena Elite Members
If you are an Esports Arena Elite Member, please follow the following link to receive your Venue waiver code
Refund Policy Refunds: will only be available until Thursday prior to the event. No refund will be given after that. No exceptions.
AttendeesView All 109 Attendees
255 2nd St, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
The Jack London Parking Garage is at the same address as the Venue: https://goo.gl/maps/13tnpWTPKE42
There is also the Washington Street/Embarcadero West Garage about 5 blocks away. https://goo.gl/maps/xrsQmJVuXPN2
- Lake Merritt BART - https://goo.gl/maps/xYjEkULR3ny
- 12th St/Oakland BART - https://goo.gl/maps/VrpqmfKScvy
- OAK (Oakland Airport) - 15 Minutes from Esports Arena
- SFO (San Francisco Airport) - 30 Minutes from Esports Arena
The Oak Street exit on I-880 is the closest freeway exit.
Please be sure to provide the following information in your email:
- First & Last Name
- Gamer Tag
For general inquiries pertaining to the Tournaments, please email Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries pertaining to Esports Arena such as payments or refund information, please email Kamilah@esportsarena.com
- Game Settings: 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled
- Starter stages: Yoshi’s Story, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, Battlefield, Dream Land.
- Counter-pick Stages: Pokémon Stadium.
- Wobbling is legal. Freezing and infinite stalling are not legal.
- First stage is decided by striking from the Starter Stages in 1-2-1 order.
- Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing the stage. Characters are chosen after the stage choice, with the winning player choosing first. Neither player is locked into the same character for the next match.
- Any matches that are best of five, there are no stage bans.
- You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.