- Anyone in teams or crews events may finalize their team/crew up until Saturday 8/18 at midnight PDT - this is the final deadline.
Shine 2018 will be held at the Seaport World Trade Center. The 118,000 sqft venue overlooks historic Boston harbor, and is just minutes away from the airport and downtown Boston!
[Attendee Event Info]
Shine badge pickup and onsite ticket sales will be open:
- Thursday: 6p-10p
- Friday: 9a-8p
- Saturday: 9a-8p
- Sunday: 9a-5p
- Super Smash Bros. 64
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Super Smash Bros. Smash 4
- Rivals of Aether
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ
Click here to book your room at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center.
- Early bird 3-Day: $60 venue, price ends March 18th
- Regular 3-Day: $70 venue, price ends July 29th
- Late 3-Day: $80 venue, price ends August 12th
- $10 per person per game, singles and doubles
- $5 per person per game, crews
Sign up HERE to be a part of our amazing volunteer team!
Please note that all volunteers need to purchase a pass (competitor or spectator) to attend the tournament.
We look forward to seeing you this August!
200 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA 02210, USA
The MBTA Silver Line Waterfront (SL1) provides service from the WTC Station to Logan International Airport terminals every 10 minutes during the weekday and every 15 minutes during the weekend. The Silver Line station is located adjacent to the hotel.
Seaport Boston is about 3 miles from Logan Airport, one of several hotels near the Boston Convention Center and a quick ride away from all Boston attractions. Taxis are readily available from the lobby of our hotel.
This scenic way to travel is a great way to avoid traffic. Hop on the water taxi shuttle at your terminal and enjoy the ride. The stop for pick up and drop off is at the Seaport World Trade Center, directly across the street from the Seaport hotel.