Smash of the Titans 15 - Special Pre-Genesis 4 Foundry Event!
Thursday, January 19th, ShowDown Entertainment will be hosting a very special Pre-Genesis Smash of The Titans tournament! Players will be competing in the same weekly tournament they know and love, but with an increased tournament player-cap limit. In addition, before the tournament, we will be having a very special Genesis Pre-Show live in the venue and on Twitch, featuring some very special guests. Come join us for a very special celebration of Smash Bros culture leading into Genesis weekend!
What: Smash of the Titans!
When: Every Thursday
6pm Doors open
7:00pm Tournament start
Where: Folsom Street Foundry
Address: 1425 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103
ID Required, 21+ to enter
Cost: $10 cover at the door, Covers your tournament Entry
Please don't leave belongings in your cars! Drive and park safely!
How to get there from BART: https://goo.gl/maps/ho5Dm1s8z8k
Underage application: https://goo.gl/4n1GrS
A. Game Settings
● Stock and time are set to 2 stocks and 6 minutes.
● Items are set to off.
● Team Attack / Friendly Fire: ON
● Damage ratio is set to 1.0
● Custom Fighters & Custom Moves are set to off.
● Amiibos are not allowed.
● All DLC characters are allowed.
● Patch version 1.1.6 will be used.
● Mii Fighters are legal. Each setup will have 1111 Mii Brawlers/Swordsmen/Gunners available for use (Using Default A-F standard size Miis provided on console). No other specials for Mii Fighters will be allowed. Players are not allowed to transfer existing Miis to a setup.
B. Stage List
● Battlefield (Miiverse) *
● Lylat Cruise
● Final Destination (Omegas Banned)
● Town & City
● Duck Hunt
● Dreamland 64
If Battlefield is banned, Miiverse in turn is banned as well. Both stages treated as one and the same. The same goes for Final Destination and Omegas. C. Additional Rules ● Stage Striking: Players/team engage in a battle of Rock Paper Scissor best of 1. Winner strikes the first stage. Loser then strikes the next two stages. Winner strikes the last one effectively choosing the first stage they play on. (1-2-1)
● Stage Clause: A player/team may not pick any stage they previously won on during the set. (Match 1, 2, 3, etc.)
● Stage Bans: During the stage ban phase, the player/team who won the previous game may ban 1 stage from either the Starter or Counterpick lists.
● During a 3/5 you are allowed one stage ban after you win a game. Your ban can change if you were to win another game.
● SD Clause: On the onset of a SD KO move initiated, the winner is decided by the results screen. In the case of Sudden Death the winner is the initiator of of the SD KO.
●In event of a timeout, the player/team with the most stocks & least percentage wins.
● After each match: Winner announces stage ban (1) Loser chooses counter-pick stage Winner chooses their character Loser chooses their character
1425 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA