After last year's success, the Netherlands are ready to up the ante with Syndicate 2017! On September 23rd and 24th we will once again turn an entire floor of the country's main venue into a celebration of European Smash with both Melee and Smash for Wii U.
- Join top players from all over the world in both Melee and Smash 4 - Confirmed players include KEN, Armada, Mr.R, Wizzrobe, ChuDat, SuperGirlKels, Glutonny, Android, iStudying, Amsah and many more!
- The biggest venue European Smash has ever seen - The 2016 edition had tons of room to spare with over 500 attendants and more than 100 setups across 5400 m2.
- Many hours of competitive play - Ladders for both Melee and Smash 4 provide additional competitive sets even if you drown in pools.
- Not just a tournament - Side events and exhibitions including Project M, Smash 4 international crews and Jeapie vs Wizzrobe round out your experience.
- Top-notch production provided by Europe's best streamers - GeekyGoonSquad and BYOC will run the stage side by side.
- Venue in the most central location in the Netherlands - Next to the country's largest train station, only 30 minutes from Amsterdam and Schiphol airport.
- Sponsored by the best brands - Syndicate 2017 is supported by BenQ ZOWIE, Jimmy Joy, OGD and Controller Chaos, among others.
Visit our website for more information
Our website contains a lot of useful information about the event. For example:
- Our tentative schedule
- An overview of confirmed notable attendees
- Rulesets for Melee and Smash 4
- An FAQ
- Information about travel options
- Information about accommodation
- Information about the venue itself
Registration is closed
However, you can still attend the event as a spectator by buying tickets at the door.
AttendeesView All 607 Attendees
Jaarbeursplein 6, 3521 AL Utrecht, Nederland
The location is conveniently situated right next to the Utrecht central station, Jaarbeursplein exit. The building you have to enter, is named "Beatrix". Upon entering you have to go to the 7th floor. This helpful image from last year's edition shows exactly what the route looks like.
The top 8 will be paid out based on attendance. All event fees will go 100% towards the pot of the respective events. The tentative payouts are as follows:
- 1st place: 40%
- 2nd place: 25%
- 3rd place: 12,5%
- 4th place: 7,5%
- 5th place: 5%
- 7th place: 2,5%
- 1st place: 50%
- 2nd place: 30%
- 3rd place: 15%
- 4th place: 5%