The Winter Theatre
Powered by eBash, Indiana Theatre, Joink & Terre Haute Visitor's Bureau
- Early Bird Registration: $15 until 11.08.17
- Main Registration: $20 from 11.09.17 to 12.22.17 (Online pre-registration ends at noon.)
- Doubles Partner Confirmation: until 12.22.17 06:00PM EST
- Emergency Registration: $25 at the door (If you are a potential top 8 seeded player for Melee or Wii U, you will not be allowed to register at the door unless someone of an equivalent seed is a no show. If you are a PR or high ranked player thinking of attending and did not register, please message one of the TO's to get permission to register at the door.)
- No refunds on Venue/Entry Fees unless the event is cancelled.
- Singles Events: 10$$
- Doubles Events: 20$$ (10$$ Player A + 10$$ Player B)
$2000 in Pot Bonuses provided by eBash as distributed below:
- $400 Pot Bonus for Wii U Singles
- $200 Pot Bonus for Wii U Doubles
- $400 Pot Bonus for Melee Singles
- $200 Pot Bonus for Melee Doubles
- $400 Pot Bonus for Street Fighter V Singles
- $200 Pot Bonus for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Singles
- $200 Pot Bonus for Tekken 7 Singles
All times are EST! Travelers from CST areas please adjust for the time change!
- 09:00AM: Venue Opens & General Registration/Check-In Begins
- 10:30AM: Melee/Wii U Doubles & Tekken 7 Singles Registration/Check-In Ends
- 11:00AM: Melee/Wii U Doubles & Tekken 7 Singles Begins
- 01:30PM: Melee/Wii U/Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Singles Registration/Check-In Ends
- 02:00PM: Melee/Wii U/Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Singles Begins
- 04:30PM: Street Fighter V Singles Registration/Check-In Ends
- 05:00PM: Street Fighter V Singles Begins
- 06:00PM: Melee/Wii U Singles Bracket Begins
- 09:00PM: Venue Closes
AttendeesView All 81 Attendees
683 Ohio St, Terre Haute, IN 47807, USA
- Street Fighter V, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite & Tekken 7 will use PS4.
- Melee will use Gamecube/Wii.
Wii U will use Wii U.
All games will use tournament standard rulesets defined by major tournaments or community rulesets.
For All Events:
- Singles Top 8 = Best of 5
- Doubles Top 3 = Best of 5
- Singles/Doubles All Other Sets = Best of 3
8 or less Entrants in a Bracket
Winner Take All for anything under five entrants; 70/30 otherwise.
9-32 Entrants in a Bracket
60/30/10 (1st, 2nd, 3rd) + [Static Payment for 4th in Singles]
33-64 Entrants in a Bracket
50/25/15/10 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) + [Static Payment for 5th in Singles]
65-127 Entrants in a Bracket
45/20/15/10/5 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th) + [Static Payment for 7th in Singles]
128+ Entrants in a Bracket
38/26/16/8/4/2 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th) + [Static Payment for 9th in Singles]
- Pot Bonus for singles added to total prize pool before percentage split.
- Pot Bonus for doubles added to first place prize after percentage split.
- Static payments for singles taken from total pot before percentage split.
- $2,000 Pot Bonus is split between Wii U Singles ($400), Wii U Doubles ($200), Melee Singles ($400), Melee Doubles ($200), Street Fighter V Singles ($400), Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Singles ($200), and Tekken 7 Singles ($200).
- All payments are Net 30.