Destination: Fight! 3
Destination: Fight! is back! Same venue, same quality, same hype - all that's needed is you!
Games featured this tournament:
- Street Fighter V
- Guilty Gear Xrd - REVELATOR -
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (singles/teams)
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (singles/teams)
- Project: M
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
- BlazBlue: CentralFiction
- SkullGirls 2nd Encore
All games will be played round robin into double elimination bracket!
Schedule for the streams:
Streamed at hitbox.tv/destinationseries SATURDAY:
- 1000 - 1200: BBCF
- 1200 - 1400: SFV
- 1400 - 1600: Xrd
- 1600 - 1800: SG
- 1800 - 2000: UNI
- 2000 - 2200: Moneymatches
- 1000 - 1230: Street Fighter V
- 1230 - 1500: Guilty Gear Xrd
- 1500 - 1730: SkullGirls
- 1730 - 2000: UNIEL
Streamed at hitbox.tv/destinationsmash SATURDAY:
- 1000 - 1300: Project: M
- 1300 - 1500: Melee teams
- 1500 - 1700: Smash 4 teams
- 1700 - 1930: Melee singles to top 8
- 1930 - 2200: Smash 4 singles to top 8
- 1000 - 1300: P:M
- 1300 - 1600: Melee singles
- 1600 - 1900: Smash 4 singles
Tournament games will start on Saturday. Friday will be for casuals and side tournaments. When your game specifically will start will be decided by your wave, check your dashboard!
- Open 24/7!
- Free wifi for all participants!
- Plenty of casual stations!
- Sleeping hall and showers in the venue included in the entry fee!
- Free water stations and fresh fruit for everyone!
- Exclusive Xrd -REVELATOR- fight stick for the winner of the Xrd tournament!
- Smash 4 5v5 regional crew battle, with winners getting free entry for Beast 7!
The venue is nearly 2000 square meters, way big enough to feature any number of games. We just need players! It's right next to the train station in Skövde, just across the street.
Place to sleep is included in entry fee, remember to bring sleeping gear. Showers are available in the venue and should be used.
Trädgårdsgatan 9, 541 30 Skövde, Sweden
From within Sweden: Take the train to Skövde. Walk across the street.
From outside of Sweden: Fly or take a boat to either Gothenburg or Stockholm. Then take the train from those to Skövde.
You can also fly to Copenhagen, and take the train to Gothenburg or towards Stockholm. In that case you have to do more switches, but the times might be better since Copenhagen Airport generally is easier to reach than Gothenburg or Stockholm.