TheReset is back
The biggest community organised FGC event of Switzerland is back with its 5th edition! After having some strong international competition last time for Super Smash Bros. WiiU, we hope we can expand our international focus further!
Yet another venue change
TheReset #5 marks our return to Zürich after last years event in Winterthur. The event is now held in the biggest E-Sports bar in Zürich, the eParadise Unlike last year, the venue won't be open non-stop, but with it being closed only from 3 AM to 9 AM, you will still get plenty of chances to get a lot of casual games in.
The timetable is available on our homepage: thereset.ch.
We have a separate area on the premise where you can sleep at no additional charge (you need to bring your own sleeping materials). Showers are also available (also bring your own shower materials).
We will be running 2 streams this time around: 1 For winners side top 8 games with commentary, 1 without commentary for losers side matches.
You can pay by Credit Card or PayPal through Smash.gg, by bank transfer (details in the E-Mail after registering) or in cash on-site. Besides CHF we will accept Euros at an exchange rate of 1:1 on-site. Note that you are not eligible for the early bird fee when paying on-site, we have to receive your payment before June 1st for that, but you don't have to pay the fees if you choose a bank transfer.
Hohlstrasse 452, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland
We recommend using public transport, as parking spaces directly by eParadise are very limited. You will receive a more detailed description by e-Mail after you register.
By public transport
From Zürich mainstation, take Bus 31 to "Luggwegstrasse" or any train to Bahnhof Altstetten, from there it's a 5 minutes walk
Refer to Google Maps. The closest car parks are the P+R Parkhaus Altstetten (Luggwegstrasse 65, CHF 15.- per day, 2.- on Sunday) and the Parkhaus Letzipark (Baslerstrasse 52, expensive, CHF 6.- per hour after 4 hours).
- Being a bar, you are not allowed to bring your own drinks and food inside, except a bottle of water
- There is a separate area below the venue where you can chill and sleep
- If you buy your own food and drinks, you have to consume them at that area
- Showers are available on the premise
- You need to bring your own sleeping and shower materials
- There are no lockers available and we assume no liability for the wardrobe
- The venue stays closed between 3:00 AM - 9:00 AM; the sleeping area will be accessible without any breaks